• General User Support • Software Support • Troubleshooting • OS Upgrades • New User Setups • Workstation Migrations • Connectivity • Passwords
• OS Support • Software Support • Mail Issues • Syncing Issues • Browser Support • Connectivity Problems • Password Assistance • iCloud Support • Troubleshooting
• Network Design • Administration • Troubleshooting • Network Builds • Wireless Access Points (WAP) • Firewall Management • Routers • Switches • Port Management
• Immediate Response • Priority Scheduling • Same Day/Next Dispatch • Emergency Remote Support • Dedicated Technicians
• Sync Support • Device Configuration • Mobil Device Management • Security Control • Migrations
• General Virus • Malware • Adware • Ransomware
• Time Machine • Cloud Backups • Sync Services • iCloud Backups • Off-Site Media
• Tuneups • Performance Optimization • OS Upgrades • Directory Repairs • Corruption Removal • Virus Scans/Cleanup
Support is not just calling people back and providing service, it is a practice very similar to a medical professional (minus the icky stuff). Every piece of knowledge is carried on to the next call.
– Ron James –
HomeMacs understands that providing private Mac support and home technical services to individuals is a privilege. Valuing a clients time and maintaining a strong sense of urgency when issues arise is a big part of what we do.
When you need access to the very best Apple Certified Mac support technicians that Marin County has to offer home Mac users, we’ve got you covered. We proudly offer in-home one-on-one private Mac support, secure home networking, computer backups, mobil device management, sync management, cloud support, merchandise consulting, remote Mac services, and after-hours emergency Mac Support.
Finding the right people to do a job correctly the first time is not always an easy task. The HomeMacs technical support team have taken all of the guesswork out of the home Mac support equation. As HomeMacs only employs “the best of breed” Apple certified business support technicians, you can rest easy knowing that you are undoubtedly obtaining access to the best Mac support team that Marin has to offer.
To provide the absolute, very best private Mac support and networking services for the home-based Marin Mac users. HomeMacs founders have identified solutions for the most common shortfalls that most people experience in today’s technology-driven world within their homes. Not knowing, or having the time to address these shortfalls independently can cause great grief and frustration when attempting to address without real professional help. With our comprehensive a-la-carte services specifically tailored for home-based Mac users, we have solutions designed to impress. Pair that with the best Apple Certified support technicians in the Bay Area and a world class support concierge at our core, it is safe to assume that we are an extremely tough act to follow.
If you need something fast, don't panic. Give us a call to schedule a support visit.
We'll schedule your home support visit with you and confirm services, date, and time.
After your appointment has been scheduled and confirmed, we'll see you then.